Monster's University!

ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED AS I AM?


I am definitely more excited than Boo. 

Pardon for the CAPS, I was just really excited that there is a Prequel to Disney's Monster's Inc. It had been a long 12 years (which is more than half my age) since the last movie. We are all living in a world where everything is constantly changing and by the time we decide to take a break, we realize we have all grown up a little too fast.

My favourite childhood shows like "That's So Raven", "Lizzie McQuirre", "Phil of The Future" are no longer being produced on Disney Channel. The cartoons that I watch are no longer the same which is extremely frightening and saddening when I think about what will my future kids be watching. *sobs*

When my friend, Joleen had told me about Monster's University last year, I couldn't be more excited. I mean, do you not want to know how did the "Monsters" become "Monsters" and how did Sulley and Mike became best pals? Plus, Mike will have his braces on and I have a soft spot for cute animated characters with braces.

Awwwww, just look at that face.

I am sure Monster's University will be full of adventure because there will be new characters and a new storyline. When I think about school, there are so many lessons, parties, faculties which you can also expect from this movie, just by judging from this trailer. I don't want to say anything further, watch the trailer below and see for yourself!


I can't believe the last movie I went to watch in the cinemas was Ironman 3. Can't wait for this one to once again relive my childhood before I hit the BIG 2 next month.

Catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University”in Singapore cinemas this 20 June 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel! or be SCARED BY SULLEY!


P.S. To find out if you are eligible for studies at Monsters University, you can also participate in the Monsters Aptitude Test (M.A.T.) on the Facebook page & stand to win exclusive premiums!

Post a Comment