Fudge Brownies Recipe


Hello everyone!

If you read my previous post, I had mentioned in the end that I baked some fudge brownies as the photo shown above. If could say so myself I think it is one of my best pictures taken using my iPhone. This was my second attempt of baking fudge brownies. I admit the first time it was a big failure because (a) I didn't know how to use the 10 year old convection oven in my house (b) I burnt the chocolate with the butter in the pan. This is time it was really good and my family members loved it. Second time's a charm, they say and how true. (I passed my driving on the second attempt as well *winks*) 

Anyway I wanted to share this wonderful recipe that I found on YouTube. I would like to share this amazing YouTube channel "Laura in the Kitchen". If you guys are on YouTube and have an account check her out now. She has amazing recipes and I absolutely love her videos. So far I have tried her brownies and hashbrowns and it turned out so so so good. Plus most of her recipes are easy to make and ingredients can be found or even be substituted easily. So below I have embedded the video and it makes the process so much easier to follow (trust me!). Her measurements are in US measurements and I have converted some of them. 


Ingredients

5 ounces / 150g Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
7 ounces / 200g Bittersweet Chocolate, melted
1 cup of Sugar
2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp of Salt
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 Large Eggs
2 tbsp of Warm Water
1 tsp of Instant Expresso Powder
2/3 Cup of All Purpose Flour (Plain Flour)

Process

1) Preheat oven to 350F / 180C. Spray an 8 by 8 inch square pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.

2) In a small cup mix together the warm water with the instant espresso powder, set aside.

3) In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and butter until fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and espresso mixture. Beat until all is combined.

4) Add the melted chocolate and whisk, add the dry ingredients and mix everything together until it’s incorporated but don’t over mix.

5) Pour batter into your prepared pan and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes (if you are using the convectional oven like I am it should be in 25-30 minutes) or until when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs but not wet batter.

6) Cool for about 5 minutes in the pan and then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.

Cut into bars and serve!

Check her website out too: http://www.laurainthekitchen.com/
If you love food, cooking, baking, you won't regret following her.

By the way, this is my first recipe post so I hope you all will like it! Cheers and have a great night!

Post a Comment