Pancakes Recipe

Hello Guys!

Lately, I've not been so busy with work and tuition because most schools just ended their exams and are about to go on 1 month holiday! Which means, I am sitting at home and trying my best not to get fat. As much as I am proud of myself restraining from the super good food, I always remember to treat myself with something nice. Besides, I have taken a liking to baking/cooking and love how it turns out on camera. I should put it more effort into the photography because I just indulge once I snap with my iPhone. 

Anyway, today I wanted to show you a pancake recipe. My family members and I have tried a few recipes and I finally found the pancakes that I really love. (FAT AND FLUFFY). Enough of all the talking, I found this recipe on YouTube months back and it is the best recipe I have found so far. It's really easy to make so don't waste your money buying the ready-mix one.

  
INGREDIENTS
3 Eggs
600 ml Milk
450g Self Raising Flour
170g Sugar
3 tsp Baking Powder 

PROCESS 
1. Break the eggs in a large bowl and pour the milk into the eggs. Whisk them together.

2. Add the dry ingredients (Flour, Sugar and Baking powder) and whisk them together.

3. Leave the batter to rise for about an hour. Then use a large spoon and beat the batter to a thick dropping consistency. If think that it is too thick you can add a splash of milk.
*my batter did not rise up like how it was shown on the video but it still turned out great!

4. Heat a large frying pan or griddle on a medium heat. Wrap a piece of butter on a paper towel and grease the pan.

5. Turn the heat up and use the spoon to dollop the  batter onto the pan. Leave the pancakes to cook until bubbles appear and the edges look dull. Then flip them. Leave them to cook on the other side for about 2-3 minutes.

6. Serve them with your favourite topping! Or you can even eat it on its own.


The recipe said that you can get about 20 pancakes but I got about 30 probably because it was smaller in size. I topped it with Peanut Butter Chocolate Sauce, Maple Syrup and some almonds.

You can substitute self-raising flour with plain flour but it won't be as fat as you can see from the picture above but it will still tastes great. You can even freeze it and just heat it up whenever you feel like having them because I know it can be chore to make pancakes every time you crave them. Have fun and enjoy some pancakes! 


Post a Comment