Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe


Yes! Today I am going to share this Vanilla Cupcake recipe because it is one of the most basic cupcake recipe and it taste good with almost anything. I was really bored and I was so tired of seating on my bum and doing nothing (and some household chores). If you had read my blog post on about the fudge brownies I had mentioned how much I loved the recipes from this amazing lady Laura and this is where I got my recipe from.




INGREDIENTS
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Stick / 113g Un-Salted Butter, softened
2 Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/8 tsp Salt
1 1/3 Cups All Purpose Flour
(I used cake flour for a more moist cupcake)
1/3 Cup Whole Milk

FROSTING
1 Stick/ 113g of Unsalted Butter, softened
½ cup Raspberry Preserves
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/6oz/ 33g Box of Powdered Sugar
Fresh Raspberries, for garnishing

PROCESS
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line your cupcake tin with liners and set aside.

2) In a mixing bowl fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the sugar and butter. Add the eggs and vanilla and cream together until you get a smooth mixture. Add the dry ingredients and with the speed on low mix together and slowly add the milk and just mix everything to combine. DO NOTOVERMIX! Make sure you give everything a good stir with a spatula from the bottom to incorporate any bit that wasn’t mixed.

3) Scoop the batter into your lined cupcake tin, make sure its only filled ¾ of the way up because they will rise. Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for about 45 minutes before frosting.

4) To make the frosting combine together all the frosting ingredients except the fresh raspberries and mix together to combine. Add the frosting in a piping bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes. Top with a few fresh raspberries and dive in!

I did not do the frosting, but instead I spread some Nutella and topped it with some almonds and it was so good.

If have not seen any of her videos, check her website out now: http://www.laurainthekitchen.com/
If you love food, cooking, baking, you won't regret following her.

PS: On a side note, I finally managed to enlarge the video size. It looked really ugly because it was one small rectangle in the middle of my blog post like it was some weird advertisements. hahaha

Post a Comment