THOR: THE DARK WORLD !

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE TRAILER FOR THOR: THE DARK WORLD?! 

My apologies, I was not able to contain my excitement, trust me I tried. I was abusing the play button on YouTube because I was trying to choose the best scene from the trailer but I could not make a choice. I love watching Superheroes movie since I was young and I've always been a Marvel fan. Yes, DC has also super heroes like Superman, Batman and Green Lantern but I just didn't understand what's with wearing the underwear outside. I digress. I have watched almost all the Marvel Superhero movies. You name it, Ironman, Spiderman, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, The Avengers (oh, you get it). 

The first time I watched Thor, I fell in love with both Thor's and Loki's character. I just happen to have a soft spot for Loki not because Tom Hiddleston is playing that character but there is a reason why he is acting that way. That was why I was so excited from the beginning of the trailer because [SPOILER ALERT] THOR IS WORKING TOGETHER WITH HIS BROTHER LOKI.



If you had watched Thor you would have recognized this scene where Thor promised Jane that he will come back for her. Yes, I was so heartbroken when the bridge was destroyed. I was literally squealing when I saw them reunite in the trailer. 

But the best part is towards the end of the trailer. Just skip to 2:16 of the video, that scene deserves the highest of the hi-5s.

I could go on and on about how I excited I am to catch this movie and get back in touch with social life and fantasy especially when I've been so occupied with school and assignments. The 2 hour travelling time to school is so painful I wish I had Thor’s Mjölner. If I had it for a day I would probably get someone to make a copy of it so I could use it to fly around so my heart does not break everytime I spend money on transport. hahaha.

If you still have not watched the trailer after all these excitement,
YOU GOT TO WATCH THIS AMAZEBALLS PRODUCTION NOW!


I don't know about you guys, but I will definitely be catching these 2 hotties on screen!


“Catch Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World” in Singapore cinemas this 31 October 2013! For more updates, like the Official Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World Singapore Facebook Page, and subscribe to the Official Marvel Singapore YouTube Channel!” or be prepared to get hit by THOR's HAMMER. *winks*

1 comment

  1. Hi! Would you like to win yourself a box of Whisper COSMO for free? Head over to http://shikinkikin.blogspot.sg/ now for a giveaway. Opens to whoever residing in Singapore and for the first 50 only. Hurry, faster fingers first! :)

    ReplyDelete